Fingerprints are completed by appointment only and are done at the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Main Office in Bolivia and the North and South Substations.
- Applicant fingerprints are done for Brunswick County residents ONLY.
- Appointments are required and made online at https://brunswickso.permitium.com/fingerprint/start.
- There is a fingerprinting fee of $10.00 and includes two fingerprint cards (or electronic submission and one fingerprint card.) There is a $5.00 fee per additional card.
Applicants must provide:
- Valid government issued photo ID with Brunswick County address (must be a Brunswick County resident)
- Electronic Submission Form (should be provided by Requesting Agency if being submitted electronically)
For special circumstances, or if you need additional information, please call the Sheriff’s Office at (910) 253-2777.