Attached are instructions for iPhone and Android.
· Please go to the APP Store or Google Play to download the Kronos Mobile app.
· You have to allow the Kronos Mobile app to use Location Data (usually it would ask during installation). Otherwise it will not let you record time punches;
· The Kronos Mobile app will ask you for a server address. Please put: https://brunsco.kronos.net/wfc
· Use your employee id number for your user name;
· Use Brunswick#1 for your initial password and the app should ask you to reset it to a password of your choice;
· Please keep in mind you may not have all the functionality described in the attached instructions available at this time (barcodes, cancel deductions, time off request, etc);
· “Requesting Time Off” in the instructions (page 2) is currently not available;
· Please continue to observe the existing Brunswick County rules on when and where to record time punches;
If you encounter any Kronos Mobile app problems please contact:
Ventzie Penev, firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 2084 or
Yvette Glenn, email@example.com, extension 2061
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid