To maintain the safety and security of the facility, the detention staff and the community, the following policies and procedures have been put in place at the Brunswick County Detention Center. They have been developed to meet the evolving needs of both the facility and the community.
Fingerprints are done at the Brunswick County Detention Center for a fee of $10.00.
- Applicant fingerprints are done Tuesday-Thursday from 10am to 3pm with no appointment necessary.
- Includes two fingerprint cards, or electronic submission and one fingerprint card;
- $5.00 for each additional fingerprint card.
Applicants must provide:
- Valid government issued photo ID with Brunswick County address (must be a Brunswick County resident)
- Electronic Submission Form (should be provided by Requesting Agency if being submitted electronically)
For special circumstances, or if you need additional information, please call the Detention Facility Records Division at (910) 253-2881.
There are currently three (3) ways to post a bond for an inmate incarcerated at the Brunswick County Detention Center.
To inquire about the bond stipulations of an inmate at the Brunswick County Detention Center, please call (910) 253-2760 or conduct an Inmate Search.
Inmate Care Packages
Inmates at the Detention Center are allowed to receive care packages ordered through McDaniel Supply company. Click the button below for more information on ordering care packages.
Inmates are allowed to possess the following items. All of these items will need to be ordered through McDaniel Supply company.
Every inmate at our facility is provided with an Inmate Handbook to assist them in adjusting to confinement at the Brunswick County Detention Center. The information and procedures described in this Inmate Handbook apply to all inmates and detainees, regardless of their length of stay or the reason for their incarceration. The Inmate Handbook is available to download below.